ABOUT THE COMPANY
As innovative leaders in the Coffs Coast property market, Nolan Partners enable mutually successful property journeys inspired by a commitment to serving the best interests of our clients. We are more than just an agency, we are the safest pair of hands.
This role is diverse and will allow the successful candidate to gain a broad understanding of the real estate industry and work alongside a highly innovative team. Primary responsibilities will be based on general administration and entry-level marketing duties. This is a full-time position, but flexible hours can be arranged.
- Manage incoming phone calls and emails
- Greet customers, manage meeting rooms
- Respond to general rental and leasing inquiries
- Support in the rental application process
- Assist the Director of Operations in the implementation of office projects, programs, technological and business innovations
- General office administration tasks (reserve management, etc.)
- Generation of mailboxes, brochures, etc. (with Canva)
- Assist in the management of the company’s social media platforms (Instagram, Facebook, YouTube)
- Assist the sales team in personal marketing
- Organize social events for the team and clients, as needed
You will not find an agency like us. We are driven by shared success and we are stronger when we work together. We pride ourselves on providing a nurturing and nurturing environment for a team that conveys this value to their client relationships. We foster connection, humility, understanding and trust in everything we do.
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
As a new member of the team, you’ll enjoy being organized, multi-tasking, and enjoying being our customers’ first impression. You will also demonstrate a strong customer orientation in everything you do, a high level of accuracy and attention to detail. You will be a team player with articulate written and verbal communication skills.
- Experience in a similar position is NOT REQUIRED – all training will be delivered by our friendly and supportive team.
- A valid driver’s license and your own car IS REQUIRED
Please contact Billy on 6650 0655 or [email protected] if you would like to discuss this role further.