Élysée Collective offers an exciting opportunity for an energetic and hardworking graduate to join their collaborative and high performing team in Sydney. The Graduate Public Relations Manager position will provide the successful candidate with the opportunity to work alongside the team on public relations efforts for some of the world’s most luxurious beauty, travel and lifestyle brands.
Based in Woollahra, Élysée Collective is one of Australia’s leading PR agencies and is dedicated to niche luxury, delivering creative communication strategies for brands in the beauty, travel, health and wellness, fashion, bridal, design and home.
We are looking for a highly organized and motivated individual, recently graduated with a university degree in public relations or a similar communications discipline, to be part of the team. Previous agency or in-house internship experience in public relations is preferred.
The candidate must be highly proactive, exceptional at multitasking, possess excellent communication skills and a high level of attention to detail, be highly motivated and enthusiastic while handling the position with professionalism and maturity.
The candidate must:
- Be a recent graduate of a university degree in public relations or a similar communications discipline
- Internship experience in an agency preferred
- Possess excellent communication skills, both written and verbal, with a polite and friendly manner over the phone
- Possess great attention to detail
- Work well under direction and independently
- Be highly organized, with a natural ability to prioritize tasks and manage time
- Quickly absorb information and demonstrate a thorough understanding of tasks
- Be very proactive and efficient in all tasks presented to them
- Proficiency in social media with an understanding of Instagram, Facebook and LinkedIn
- Advanced Microsoft office skills, especially word and excel
- Familiarity with Apple Mac operating systems preferred
- Impeccable presentation and manners
- Possess neat handwriting
- Familiarity with InDesign
Responsibilities will include:
- A wide variety of tasks under the guidance of senior team members
- Respond to showroom inquiries, including product shipments and returns
- Assist with media and influencer mailings, especially for beauty brands
- Responsive PR functions
- PR writing assistance
- Compile monthly client reports including calculation of PR values
- Media monitoring
- Provide public relations support as needed
- Perform market research and analysis activities as needed
- Make confidential phone calls for research/administrative tasks
- General administrative support from the public relations office, as needed
Élysée Collective is very focused on work/life balance, offering flexibility, employee growth and business incentives for staff. To apply for this position, please email your CV and cover letter to [email protected]