Apply for this job
Mission Brewery is a craft beer pioneer serving the San Diego community since 1913. The post of Head of Marketing Services is based in San Diego and works across sales, innovation, finance and operations. The position is responsible for all aspects of marketing including the Mission Brewery branding, social media, digital asset management, reception hall operations, event management and community engagement.
- Generate and manage all Mission Brewery marketing plans in collaboration with senior management.
- Oversees the development of engaging content campaigns (social, public relations, business, etc.) to increase brand awareness and support.
- Maintain all social media including Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Untappd and others
- Keep our media and internal digital assets up to date with graphics, sell sheets, product photos, and more.
- Responsible for managing all aspects of our taproom operations including staffing, marketing, events, consumer engagement and revenue generation.
- Responsible for generating creative ideas and planning events held in the tasting room that appropriately reflect the Mission Brewery brand and personality. Promote these events and engage our fans, community and potential customers.
- Works with the sales leadership team to ensure effective sales tools are provided.
- Work with wholesale distribution partners to provide sales / marketing assets.
- Identify opportunities for brand and packaging change and improvement that match consumer and competitive trends
- Manage a merchandise program that faithfully reflects Mission Brewery and meets the needs of our sales team and distribution partners. Work with our various merchandise suppliers to ensure timely orders, inventory and pricing.
- Manage department budgets and provide monthly reconciliations and analyzes
- Perform all other assigned tasks.
Skills / experience required
- Bachelor’s degree in commerce, marketing, communications, advertising or related degree preferred.
- At least 3-5 years of work experience in the beer industry or related industry
- Strong work ethic and self-taught mentality
- Excellent project management skills to include detailed, organized and professional guidance.
- Genuine passion for craft beer and the craft beer community
- Strong skills in personal management, time management and organization
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Proven ability to multitask and manage projects under tight deadlines.
- Has a high degree of discretion and professionalism.
- Excellent communication skills including the ability to work effectively cross-functionally.
- Ability to maintain a flexible schedule and work on site, travel and work nights and weekends as needed for events.
- As a condition of employment, the candidate (s) for employment must pass a post-offer and pre-employment background check.
- Ability to move / lift heavy materials (up to 60 lbs)
- Valid driver’s license
- Must be 21 and over.
(The above is intended to describe the general content and requirements for performing this job. It should not be construed as an exhaustive statement of duties, responsibilities or requirements. Nothing in this job description restricts the management’s right to assign or reassign tasks and responsibilities for that job at any time.)
SALARY AND BENEFITS
Mission Brewery offers competitive compensation and benefits, a team-oriented work environment and growth for dedicated and engaged employees.
THE EQUALITY OF CHANCES
Mission Brewery is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, sex, religion, age, disability, political beliefs, sexual orientation or marital / family status.
Apply for this job