Position: Social Media Marketing Manager
About ten pieces of eight
Ten Pieces of Eight is made by letting the snobs of the world have exclusive access to the luxury market. We love watches, we love adventure, we love pop culture and we want to share our passion without the pomp and circumstance. It’s unpretentious luxury, it’s Ten Pieces of Eight. We are growing and need a social media manager not only to manage our social networks but also to contact potential clients for collaboration etc. If this sounds like you, please apply and join the Ten Pieces of Eight family!
Diplomas & experience
- Professional experience in social media, preferably YouTube, Instagram and LinkedIn
- Creative writing, engage our audience with your content!
- An outgoing personality, someone who likes to meet, socialize and be in front of the camera
- 3 years of customer service experience.
- Intermediate skills in the Microsoft Office suite (Outlook, Excel, Word, PowerPoint, etc.)
- Minimum Cert IV Communications/Marketing
Duties and Responsibilities
- Content creation and curation
- Scaling social media channels (some from scratch) for LinkedIn, Instagram, TikTok and YouTube
- Promoting the brand online
- generate effective ads
- Reach out to other companies and businesses for collaborations, etc. through things like Social Diary
- Event management – planning, organizing and implementing regular in-person events
- An ability to create strategy and roadmap, this is a new role for the company, so you will create the majority of the scope of work
- Ability to analyze and translate analysis.
- Opportunities to attend red carpet events, meet and talk to celebrities, and more.
- Company-funded experiences, from restaurants to domestic travel.
- Fast-paced and dynamic environment that won’t leave you bored.
If you would like to join us at Ten Pieces of Eight, please click apply now or send your application/resume to [email protected]
Type of employment